- Our staff has been instructed to stay home if they experience a fever, chills, or any signs of illness. All staff is also required to wear face masks when working within 6 feet of each other and when around clients.
- We highly encourage all our clients to closely monitor their health before coming to our location for a boat rental or charter. If any signs or symptoms arise please call us and we will reschedule your trip.
- All rentals & charters will be spaced out by 75 minutes to allow our staff to do a thorough disinfection of the boat and gear.
- There will be a full spray down of all surfaces in and around the boat with a top-of-the line, hospital grade disinfectant, called Hotsy VitalOxide.
- Tubes, water skis, & boards will also be disinfected after every use.
- Worn life jackets will be disinfected as well.
- If you have been feeling under the weather or believe you have been exposed, please stay home, and reach out to us for options regarding the cancellation.
- We all must do our part to ensure the safety of everyone involved and part of that responsibility falls on the guest.
- Stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 guidelines from the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Prevention.