How Long are the Reservations?
– 2 hour reservations are based on availability
– You may rent up to 8 hours in one full day
– We offer multi-day rentals if you have a TRPA approved buoy
What Are The Time Frames For A Half-Day, 4 Hour Rental?
– Morning Rentals will start between 8:30 and 10:30am
– Afternoon Rentals will start between 2:00 and 4:00 pm
What Is The Best Time To Rent A Boat?
The ideal time to start a rental is between 9 and 10am. Lake Tahoe is known to get windy in the afternoon.
What is the Cancelation Policy?
– A 25% non refundable deposit is taken at the time of booking.
– You will be charged the full amount 72 hours prior to your scheduled rental.
– We will determine if the weather is safe for boating. If the weather is unsafe, we will refund you 100% of your price.
Can You Deliver Us to Private Piers & Buoys?
We offer Free Delivery to private piers and buoys, depending on lake levels.
Are Fuel and Taxes Included in the Rate?
Yes, fuel and taxes are included in the rate.
Is a Deposit Required?
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of your reservations.
Where Do I Park?
Parking is on the street in front of Mourelatos Lake Front Resort, in Tahoe Vista. Please park and check-in 30 min prior to your reservation.
Do You Rent Water Toys?
– Yes! Click Here For Rates
What if I Don't Feel Comfortable Driving the Boat?
Many of our clients do not want to operate their own vessel.
Our experienced captains will insure you have a good time.
We can provide a licensed coast guard captain for an additional fee.
Can We Go to a Lakefront Restaurant By Boat?
You are allowed to use the valet service. You are not allowed to pull up to any piers.
I Have a Bigger Party. Can You Accommodate Us?
Most Definitely! We can accommodate large groups, wedding parties and bachelor/bachelorette parties. Click here for more info.
775 443 4089
GET IN TOUCH!
Get this party started! Reserve your boat today!
Gather your friends and family and join us for a perfect day on Lake Tahoe!